Home Care Service
Welcome to our personalized home care service!
Thank you for choosing us as your Home Care team of healthcare experts to be a part of your road to recovery. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care as you transition back home with Primary Care of Central Florida as your Home Care provider. We understand your intense desire to return home and with PC-CFL you will experience old fashioned medical care in the comfort of your own home. Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners will visit you as medically necessary and answer any questions you may have about your health.
We provide Home Care services in six counties throughout Central Florida. With Primary Care of Central Florida, our clients experience old fashioned medical care in the comfort of their own home. We understand the importance of a familiar face so we ensure our clients see the same team of physicians and nurse practitioners during each visit.
Our medical providers will order lab tests, x-rays, EKGs, and whatever “ancillary” services or procedures that may be required to fully evaluate any medical problem — and you almost never have to leave your home for these to be done! We also work with several home health care agencies and can help provide medical supplies, physical therapy, nursing, wound care and hospice care at home.
To ensure this transition is smooth, there are a few things you will need to know:
1. A Home Care Transition Coordinator will meet with you and review the following items
- Completion of new patient forms
- Review consent to treat forms
- Obtain copies of ID & Insurance cards
2. We will verify your health insurance benefits to let you know if you are eligible for home visits and if there are any co-pays
3. The day of discharge home from the hospital or rehab center, call our office to let us know at (321) 235-0692.
That’s it! We will schedule your appointment and do the rest.
It is our greatest privilege to be chosen as your Primary Care Provider in the comfort of your home
The Home Care team at Primary Care of Central Florida